• ACCURACY: CDN’s ProAccurate Oven Thermometer (DOT2) is specially designed to measure oven temperatures with precise accuracy, ensuring best culinary results. NSF Certified. Measurement Range: 150 to 550°F/70 to 280°C. Easy-to-read dial and display
• THE BEST: For best results with your oven, use the DOT2 to monitor the exact oven temperature. Temperature can be sampled from different parts of the oven to check for hot and cool spots.
• DURABLE: Made from durable stainless steel with 2-way mounting and a durable laboratory glass lens that resists cracking and breaking, this NSF Certified oven thermometer has a wide temperature range of 150 to 550 F/70 to 280 C.
• QUALITY: CDN takes extra steps to ensure quality, durability and accuracy. The company uses 304-grade stainless steel, superior to the stainless steel used in this thermometer.
• USEFUL TIP: Set thermometer in oven during the preheat cycle to allow the coil to expand & contract as the oven heats/cools for more accurate reading. From meats to chocolate, the oven or the freezer, whatever you need a temperature reading on.